Come and join us for another installment of the WDW-Memories podcast, where I try to make it possible for you relive your Walt Disney World Memories when you can't actually be there. Today, we'll pick up as we leave The American Adventure, cross over the World Showcase Lagoon in one of the Friendship Boats, and head back into Future World to go ride Soarin' finally.
- Weather is rainy and crowds are light (3/10 on TouringPlans.com)
- Just finished our special concert at the American Adventure and have decided finally to head up front to use our Soarin’ FastPasses
- Catch the friendship boat in front of Morocco
- Take the walkway along the West Side by Imagination
- Make our way inside the Land Pavilion and down into the FastPass line