Come and join us for another installment of the WDW-Memories podcast, where I try to make it possible for you relive your Walt Disney World Memories when you can't actually be there. Today we'll enjoy some of the best musicians in all of Epcot.
- Weather is rainy and crowds are light (3/10 on TouringPlans.com)
- We have just finished lunch at the Biergarten Restaurant in Germany and are hurrying to make it to the American Adventure to try to catch the next showing of the Voices of Liberty.
- Took our seats for what we hoped was going to be a great show, and boy were we not disappointed.
- We'll listen as Susie gets pulled up and hear them sing 4 great American anthems.
- When the concert finishes we'll chat with some of the members, then get a quick walking tour of the pavilion as we decide on our next steps.
Today’s memory is in binaural, so I’d suggest putting those headphones on to fully immerse yourself in the memory.
Now sit back. Relax. Close your eyes. And come with me as we are bathe in the warm tones of an elite musical group.