Come and join us for another installment of the WDW-Memories podcast, where I try to make it possible for you relive your Walt Disney World Memories when you can't actually be there. Today we'll continue our day in Epcot as we sprint from The Land Pavilion, across Future World and around to the back of World Showcase to the German Pavilion where our dining reservation at the Biergarten Restaurant is due. Enjoy some good food, good drinks, and good music from the Oktoberfest Musikanten as we dine with a couple of new friends.
- Catch back up as we leave living with the land, and cross across to World Showcase in the rain.
- The flowers in each of the pavilions were beautiful, and the lines to see Anna and Elsa in Norway were huge.
- We'll check in at the counter outside the Biergarten, slip in the back of the restaurant and wait while we listen to the music of the Oktoberfest Musikanten.
- Shown to our table with two new friends from Indiana.
- At the end of our meal, the Oktoberfest Musikanten come back out, so we get a second concert